Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you!

From Shar . . .
Thanksgiving. There is so much to be thankful for this year. Sherryl and I put our positive vibes out into the universe and our nose to the grindstone, and voila! Sherryl & Shar took its first steps into the retail market! This company is truly our baby and ever labor pain will be worth it in the end because we know that we have the support of our friends, family, and fans. And, when I say "labor pains," believe me, starting a company has all the signs of birthing a newborn. Sweat, tears, late nights, early mornings, frequent appointments, temporary meltdowns, getting the crib ready -aka the website. It has been an exhausting yet worthy adventure. I am the luckiest person to have my best friend with me through it all. That said, I am also thankful for Beyonce's latest cd! If you are an avid reader of our blog, you will know why! :)

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 

From Sherryl . . . 
I am thankful for so much! So far, it has been an amazing year and it’s not over yet. The most exciting times are yet to come and it’s not just because Thanksgiving is here and Christmas and the New Year are right around the corner. Shar and I are finally seeing all of our hard work come to fruition.  I remember those days when all we did was dream and wonder what kind of business to start. At that time, I was in Indiana and Shar was in Rhode Island.  The two of us have come a long way since then.  We’ve criss crossed thousands of miles across the country, drank more than our fair share of margaritas during meetings and survived every crazy, exciting and surreal experience, all the while making S & S a reality. Though, we couldn’t have done it by ourselves. It’s still amazing to me how many people support us! I'm smiling to myself and shaking my head in wonder right now.   To each and every one of you (family, friends, FB fans, Twitterville, friends of friends and friends of friends of friends) that has sent Shar and I encouraging words, positive thoughts and good juju, I just want to say, from the tips of my magical sewing fingers, “Salamat Po . . . Grazie . . . Mahalo . . . Thank You!”  And to my BFF and PIC, “Love you, chica!”

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ 

May your bellies be full, your home filled with laughter and your hearts overflowing with happiness this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Love,
Sherryl and Shar

P.S.  We also hope your pockets are heavy! Teehee!  

No comments: